Sweet Chicken Bacon BitesFrom crossfire 8 years ago
How to make it
- cut chicken into 1 inch cubes. Cut each bacon slice into thirds. Wrap bacon around chicken and secure with a toothpick.
- In a small bow, stir together brown sugar, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
- Dredge chicken bites in mixture and place on a greased broiler pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until bacon is crispy and chcken is cooked through.
- These can also be bake in advance and placedin a crock pot on the warm setting.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
The Rating3 people
i love these!! made this about a year ago & have been looking for the recipe. Thank You!!kimberlydawn in Pauls Valley loved it
amazing!! they disappear fast!! My kids were eating them straight out of the oven!!kimberlydawn in Pauls Valley loved it
Mmmm...everything is better with bacon! I love the combination of flavors in this. Sweet, salty, spicy! Yum - thanks for sharing. - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!