Sweet Chicken Bacon BitesFrom crossfire 6 years ago
How to make it
- cut chicken into 1 inch cubes. Cut each bacon slice into thirds. Wrap bacon around chicken and secure with a toothpick.
- In a small bow, stir together brown sugar, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
- Dredge chicken bites in mixture and place on a greased broiler pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until bacon is crispy and chcken is cooked through.
- These can also be bake in advance and placedin a crock pot on the warm setting.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
The Rating3 people
oh my goodness - my mouth is watering - leebearleebear in Brookpark loved it
Mmmm...everything is better with bacon! I love the combination of flavors in this. Sweet, salty, spicy! Yum - thanks for sharing. - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
i love these!! made this about a year ago & have been looking for the recipe. Thank You!!kimberlydawn in Pauls Valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!