Baked SalmonFrom cbowen289 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing, garlic, olive oil,basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley.
- Place salmon filets in a shallow glass baking dish, cover w/ marinade, and marinate in refridgerator for about an hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place filtes in aluminum foil, cover w/ marinade, and seal tightly.
- Place in a glass baking dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.
The Cookcbowen289 Palm Coast, FL
The Rating4 people
I love salmon, so I had to try this. It was delicious! Great flavor and easy clean-up, too. Thank you!frankieanne in North northern loved it
Great recipe.gingerlea in Tampa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!