FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIESFrom henrie 6 years ago
- FLOURLESS peanut butter AND chocolate chip cookies shopping list
- 1 c. super chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1 c. packed golden brown sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 c. miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips (about 6 oz.) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Mix first 5 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Using moistened hands, form generous 1 tablespoon of dough for each cookie into ball. Arrange on 2 ungreased baking sheets, spacing 2" apart.
- Bake cookies until puffed, golden on bottom and still soft to touch in center, about 12 minutes.
- Cool on sheets 5 minutes.
- Transfer to racks; cool completely.