Spaghetti SauceFrom cjbarash 8 years ago
- 1 2 lb. can tomatoes shopping list
- 1 small onion, cut in eighths shopping list
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut in 1" pieces shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce shopping list
- 7 oz. Traditional flavor Ragu sauce shopping list
- 1 & 1/2 lbs. mild Italian sausage shopping list
- cooked spaghetti shopping list
- grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Put first nine ingredients into blender container.
- Cover and process for two cycles.
- Pour into large sauce pan.
- Add bay leaves, tomato sauce and Ragu.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes, semi covered.
- While the sauce is simmering, brown the sausage in a large frying pan.
- Cut the sausage into bite size pieces and add to sauce.
- Simmer for one hour, semi covered.
- Remove bay leaves.
- Serve over spaghetti with parmesean cheese.
The Cookcjbarash Humble, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!