Cranberry Chocolate Chip BiscottiFrom rml 7 years ago
- 2 3/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- cooking spray (Pam) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cup and level with a knife.
- Combine the flour with the sugar, cranberries, chocolate chips, baking powder and salt, in a large bowl.
- Combine and mix the oil, extracts and eggs, then add to the flour mixture, stirring until well blended. (Dough will be dry and crumble).
- Turn the dough out on to a lightly floured surface. Kneed lightly 7 to 8 times. Divide the dough in half.
- Shape each half into an 8 inch long roll. Place rolls 6 inches apart on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Flatten each roll to about 1 inch thickness.
- Bake 350 for 35 minutes. Remove rolls from baking sheet and let cool for approximately 10 minutes on a wire rack. Cut each roll diagonally into 15 (approx. 1/2 inch) slices.
- Place the slices, cut side down on a baking sheet. Reduce oven temp to 325 and bake for 10 minutes. Turn biscotti over and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Cookies will be slightly soft in the middle, but will harden as they cool.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire racks.
The Cookrml VA
The Rating5 people
Your right.... these are Heaven... I love biscotti.....and love to dunk in coffee... these are Perfect!!!!zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
I have been enjoying Biscotti ever since I can remember ;-) Thanks for sharing this recipe!lor in Toronto loved it
Love the Biscotti!!invisiblechef in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!