Chicken Fried RiceFrom cyeoh 9 years ago
- 1/3 cup of soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil shopping list
- 1/2 large diced green bell pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup of freshly halved pea pods shopping list
- 1 fresh onion shopping list
- 1 large diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds of cooked, cubed chicken meat shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce shopping list
- 2 large diced carrots shopping list
- 2 stalks of chopped celery shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 6 cups of cooked white rice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a large skillet with oil over it. Saute onion until soft, then add in chicken and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce. Stir fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Now stir in carrots, celery, pea pods, red bell pepper and green pepper. Stir-fry for another 5 minutes. Then add rice and stir thoroughly.
- Finally, stir in 1/3 cup of soy sauce and scrambled eggs. Heat the dish through and serve it while hot.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookcyeoh San Diego, CA
The Rating2 people
Hi, yours came up first on my search for a "normal looking" yummy fried rice ... and it's exactly what I want. Thanks for the post.cabincrazyone in Duluth loved it
I'm eating a batch right now. It's excellent.cabincrazyone in Duluth loved it
i noticed in my own fried rice that giving the cooked rice a chance to cool before re-cooking it in the dish keeps it from going mushy, so timing can be manipulated depending on your texture sensitivitykazeryuujin in Stow loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!