Easy Pancake MuffinsFrom mrspotatohead 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together pancake mix, water and egg until no lumps remain. Stir in maple syrup.
- Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Fill each muffin cup about halfway up with mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 20-25 minutes or until done.
- Makes 12 muffins.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating3 people
These were soooo yummy! I'm going to add walnuts to the next batch!sonairabelle in tampa loved it
My grandchildren will love these!a1patti in Salem loved it
This is basically muffin-shaped pancake without butter. If you are looking for a good muffin, don't even try because it was terrible. It's not fluffy, not tasty, but just easy.Prism in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!