Super Moist Pumpkin BreadFrom caramia 6 years ago
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 cups pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2/3 cup coconut milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2/3 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 cup toasted walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 8x4 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, brown sugar, white sugar, pumpkin puree, oil, coconut milk, baking soda, salt, ground nutmeg and ground cinnamon. Mix until all of the flour is gone. Fold in the nuts and flaked coconut. Pour batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and cover loaves with foil tightly. Allow to steam for 10 minutes. Remove foil and turn out onto a cooling rack. Tent lightly with the foil and allow to cool completely
The Cookcaramia US.
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!