Cajun Style Cabbage CasseroleFrom betty_boop 7 years ago
- 1 med Head of cabbage shopping list
- 1 can of Rotel tomatoes HOT shopping list
- 1 lb of smoked sausage shopping list
- 1 lb of ground beef / pork shopping list
- 2 cups of rice shopping list
- 1 med onion diced shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic shopping list
- 1 cup of green onions shopping list
- 1 cup of parsely shopping list
- 1 tbsp Slap Yo Mama seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Get your favorite cooking pot out that is large.
- Brown ground meat with Sausage
- add onions , garlic, parsely
- leaving the oil from the meat and sausage
- add seasoning ....Slap Yo Mama
- your Cut up Cabbage into diced size pieces
- yes into your pot with the meat
- then let this stir fry some....keep stirring until the cabbage has soften
- now add 2 cups of Rice.....yeap.....raw....
- then add your Rotels and another cup of water ( 2 cups of water and alittle bit just for rice if you was cooking just that...Right? The can is 1 cup and alittle bit so add 1 more cup of water and this should do..)
- Stir then:
- Put a lid on it and every now and then stir...If it sticks to the bottom of pot you are doing it right....just take your spoon and push it aloose.
- keep doing this until the rice is cooked......
- that's it.......Serve...
- If you don't want to eat right away you may take this and pour it into your rice cooker or slow cooker.....
The Cookbetty_boop Sulphur, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!