Smoked SalmonFrom betty_boop 5 years ago
How to make it
- Take Smoked Salmon and baste it with the melted butter and garlic
- place Salmon on to a foil and wrap it up ready for grill
- Heat Grill.......gas or charcoal....
- When grill is ready, gently place salmon fillets over the unheated part of the grill. keeping it in the wrapped foil....... Keep the grill on a low heat.Close lid and let salmon grill for 30 to 45 minutes depending on thickness.
- Check for doneness by flaking apart the fish at the thickest part. Cooked salmon flakes easily and evenly The color should lightly pink without any shine
- If you fix the Hot Spinach Recipe Try it with this ......AWESOME!!
- MAKES ME WANT SOME NOW...........
The Cookbetty_boop Sulphur, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!