Mango swirl cheese tartFrom ahmed1 7 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups sweet biscuit crumbs shopping list
- 80g butter, melted shopping list
- 500g cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice *(see note below) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind shopping list
- 3 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 cup cream, lightly whipped shopping list
- 2 large mangoes, chopped shopping list
- N.B: These ingredients make two 22 cm cheese tart shopping list
How to make it
- Combine biscuit crumbs and butter and press into the base of a buttered and lined 22cm loose bottomed tart pan.
- Beat the cheese and sugar using an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the lemon juice, rind and gelatin mixture until well combined. Fold in the cream and 3/4 of the mango.
- Pour mixture over prepared base. Puree remaining mango, drizzle over the cheesecake, then using the tip of a knife gently swirl into the cheesecake. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating11 people
Wonderful, thanks for showing us your pictures, the heart shape is so sweet!organicmama in loved it
I love mangoes too. We used to farm with them. Still can't get enough. I can already taste this...Great posting, as always!Love all of your pics.liezel in Bloemfontein loved it
Mangoes are great in anything.....this is wonderful......... another good recipe from you..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!