Honey ShortbreadFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
How to make it
- Honey Shortbread
- 1 Cup Butter 2 ½ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Honey ¾ Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Beat butter, honey and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add flour, 1 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. If dough becomes too stiff to stir, knead in remaining flour by hand.
- Work in nuts.
- Pat dough into shortbread mold or ungreased 9-inch cast iron skillet.
- Score surface with knife so it can be divided into 24 wedges, prick deeply with fork into score marks.
- Bake in preheated 300F oven 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Cut into wedges while warm.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
So yummy...Thanks for a great recipe!ambus in Lahore loved it
The texture really looks great in this one Joymarie.Must try this too..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it