Honey ShortbreadFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
How to make it
- Honey Shortbread
- 1 Cup Butter 2 ½ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Honey ¾ Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Beat butter, honey and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add flour, 1 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. If dough becomes too stiff to stir, knead in remaining flour by hand.
- Work in nuts.
- Pat dough into shortbread mold or ungreased 9-inch cast iron skillet.
- Score surface with knife so it can be divided into 24 wedges, prick deeply with fork into score marks.
- Bake in preheated 300F oven 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Cut into wedges while warm.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating7 people
So yummy...Thanks for a great recipe!ambus in Lahore loved it
The texture really looks great in this one Joymarie.Must try this too..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
This is an excellent recipe. Thank you! The results were nearly as good as my favorite (award winning!) shortbread, Bonnie Doons. I tweaked the recipe a little bit, but kept the ratios the same. I cut it in half and it still made a lot of cookies! I ...moretallShortbread in loved it