Mushroom And Broccoli QuicheFrom lor 7 years ago
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen chopped broccoli pieces, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) carton fresh sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 (9-inch) frozen deep dish prepared piecrust shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 4 - 5 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup liquid non-dairy creamer shopping list
- a good handful of shredded swiss cheese or 3/4 to 1 cup shopping list
- Note: You can omit the cheese - it's your choice shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons flour shopping list
- a dash of salt and grated black pepper shopping list
- NOTE: Sometimes I like to bake the pie crust for approximately 10 -12 minutes before adding the ingredients. It's up to you. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Gently saute mushrooms, onions and garlic in a tiny amount of olive oil.
- Arrange mushrooms, onions and broccoli in piecrust.
- In a bowl, place eggs and non-dairy creamer and beat.
- Add shredded Swiss cheese, flour, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Pour mixture over vegetables.
- Bake at 375° for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes, until mixture is set.
- Cut into wedge-shaped pieces and serve warm.
- Cover the quiche loosely with aluminum foil if the center is not quite set and the crust is browning too quickly.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating5 people
sounds delicious...iffyo in loved it
I'm totally on a broccoli kick, and I love quiche, this is going to be sunday dinner. = )sunny in Portland loved it
Sounds yum. I love broccoli and onion in quiche. :)
I added this to my new group "Eggstrodinary Eggs." Hope that is ok.grumblebee in Calgary loved it