Ratatouille the BestFrom shirleyoma 6 years ago
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 3 cups eggplant, chopped shopping list
- 3 cups zucchini, chopped shopping list
- 3 tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- One half cup parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup water or chicken broth shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 pound penne pasta shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in large pot. Cook onion and garlic in olive oil until tender. Add eggplant and simmer for 10 minutes. Add zucchini, tomatoes, parsley and about 1 cup of water or chicken stock.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Simmer on low/medium heat for about 30 minutes until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently. You may need to add just a little more water as the dish cooks down. Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions until just al dente. Drain pasta and spoon into bowls. Spoon ratatouille over pasta and top with cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating3 people
Oh Yum, what time is supper GF, you might know I'm hungry right now and this looks soooooo good.
Worth my 5, great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
I just 'checked out' your recipe for
Ratatouille...! my recipe is similar to yours except for one ingredient...I put in LOTS of
fresh cut basil...at least one cup....instead of simmering I bake (covered) at 350 for about 45 mi...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it