Honey Mustard Club WrapsFrom mrspotatohead 8 years ago
- honey mustard dressing (about 1/2 cup) shopping list
- 4 flour tortillas, large shopping list
- 1/2 lb. turkey, sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 lb. ham,, sliced thin shopping list
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped shopping list
- 1 cup Mozzarella or cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 2 cups romaine lettuce,shredded shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes,, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 small red onion, diced shopping list
How to make it
- Spread dressing on tortillas, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Layer remaining ingredients evenly over each tortilla.
- Roll up tightly—secure with toothpicks.
- Cut into serving sizes.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating2 people
This is a really nice combination of ingredients for a wrap. I crammed mine so full I barely could get it closed. I only made one so I didn't really follow any measurements. I used butter lettuce because it is my favorite and two slices of bacon. ...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
Really sounds good,pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!