Arroz Con Queso In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups raw rice long grain shopping list
- 1 cup whole tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup Mexican style beans shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1 large white onion large finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 cup green chili peppers shopping list
- 2 cups pepper Jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix thoroughly all ingredients except 1 cup of the grated cheese.
- Pour mixture into greased crock pot then cover and cook on low for 9 hours.
- Just before serving sprinkle with reserved grated cheese.