Hot Chocolate ConesFrom zanna 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup cocoa mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows shopping list
- 1 large red gumdrop shopping list
- 2 (6- by 12-inch) cone-shaped cellophane bags (available at party stores) shopping list
- 2 clear rubber bands (we used ponytail holders) shopping list
- Scissors shopping list
How to make it
- Pour the cocoa mix into one of the bags.Close the bag with a clear rubber band,then trim the end of the bag 1 inch above the band.
- Place the cocoa-filled bag into the second bag and flatten its top so the end doesn't stick up.
- Layer the chocolate chips and the marshmallows, then top with the gumdrop. Secure the bag with the other rubber band.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookzanna MOUNT CLEMENS, MI
The Rating5 people
Cute Children's Party idea.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Great idea! Thanks!!deliathecrone in Johnston loved it
These are just too cute.......great post, thanks!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it