French Toast In The OvenFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup shopping list
- 1 loaf French bread cut diagonally into 16 slices shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl with pastry blender combine sugar, butter and corn syrup until well mixed.
- Press in bottom of unbuttered jelly roll pan.
- Place bread slices over brown sugar mixture.
- In another medium bowl beat eggs, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla until well blended.
- Pour evenly over bread.
- Cover then refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Sprinkle with pecans and bake for 35 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!