Baked Haddock AlmondineFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 cup coarsely ground dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 2 skinless haddock fillets shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl combine crumbs, almonds, butter and salt.
- Mix well.
- If necessary, add extra butter to hold crumbs together.
- Coat fish with flour, shaking off excess.
- Place fillets in a baking pan large enough to hold them in a single layer.
- Spread mayonnaise over the entire surface of fish.
- Cover evenly with crumb mixture lightly pressing into the fish.
- Carefully pour water around the fish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
I have just finished this recipe and it was amazing! Kudos from my family! I have the picture if you want me to post it :)elgab89 in Toronto loved it
OH Chef!! I have been looking for THIS recipe
for several YEARS since I had similar in a restaurant and did not know what to call it..
OHHHHHHHHHHH!! Thank you thank YOU!!
GREAT recipe, dear one!! :-)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Oh five * * * * * and forks!!lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!