Penne In Cream Sauce With SausageFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 onion sliced shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage shopping list
- 2/3 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 14-1/2 ounce can diced peeled tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 6 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 pound penne pasta shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter and oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add onion and garlic then sauté until golden and tender about 7 minutes.
- Remove sausage from casings then crumble and add to skillet and sauté until golden brown.
- Drain excess drippings then add wine and boil until almost all liquid evaporates about 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes with juice and simmer 3 minutes.
- Add cream and simmer until sauce thickens slightly about 5 minutes.
- Stir in 4 tablespoons parsley.
- Meanwhile bring a large pot of water to boil and cook pasta until tender but still firm to bite.
- Drain pasta and pour into warm large bowl.
- Pour sauce over pasta then add 3/4 cup of cheese and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley and cheese and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!