Flour TortillasFrom tuilelaith 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mix dry ingredients together well
- Add oil and part of the water, mixing well again.
- Add more water a bit at a time to make a soft dough.
- Knead for about 5 minutes.
- Tear off a piece of dough about the size of a golf ball. roll it up and put it in to the bowl.
- Once you have it all in balls you need to roll it out.
- I roll them out really thin and gently place them into hot oil.
- These only take a couple of minutes to cook. They bubble up on the top the edges start to trun white.
- Flip it over wait a minute and there you are.
- I place them on card board to drain, then into a bowl to serve.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating13 people
My friend uses a dowel..made fun of my rolling pin! and stretches too... Homemade is so much better!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
I'm sure they're gonna b better than those readymade ones;0 thanks!iffyo in loved it
Gotta try. Thanks!rml in loved it