Eggs RaguFrom softgrey 7 years ago
How to make it
- Spread tomato sauce thickly and evenly in the pan. (about 1 cup)
- Heat through.
- When sauce begins to bubble, crack each egg in the center of the pan and fry until whites are cooked through and centers are still soft.
- Move sauce around in the pan gently as eggs are frying so as not to let it burn or stick(sauce and egg whites will blend or look curdled a bit- this is ok, you want this)
- Slide the contents of the pan onto 2 plates and eat immediately.
- *Important-Serve with crusty bread for dipping (even a toasted english muffin does the trick nicely)
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksoftgrey New York
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!