Coconut Custard PieFrom tnacndn 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toast 1/2 cup coconut; set aside.
- Bake pie crust 8 minutes, cool slightly.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs.
- Add sweetened condensed milk water, vanilla, salt and nutmeg, mix well.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 cup coconut.
- Pour into crust.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake 25 to 30 minutes longer or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Chill if desired.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating6 people
Gem this is one of my favorite pies....YUMMMMMy!!!!!!! You need to make it for sure...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
i like the coconut and condensed milk combination!excellent!thanks!iffyo in loved it
This is great...ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Sweet Tooth448 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Southern Essentials226 members
Southern Cooks561 members
A Slice Of Pie126 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Christmas All Year183 members