Chocolate Macaroon Ganache CupsFrom courtbot 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1 ~300gr. package milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup ground almonds or Hazlenuts (you can purchase them ground, or ground them in a food processor!) shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened finely grated coconut shopping list
- ~50 almonds (or hazlenuts) for garnish shopping list
- Supplies: shopping list
- ~50 mini paper cups shopping list
- Medium size pot shopping list
- Pastry bag shopping list
How to make it
- Boil whipping cream over medium heat in mid-sized saucepan.
- Once boiled, immediately add milk chocolate and stir until blended.
- Pour in ground nuts and coconut.
- Chill in fridge until mixture is firmer to touch, but still soft (about 1/2 hour)
- Push mixture through pastry bag with open tip into small cups. (Avoids messiness)
- Top each cup with whole nut of choice.
- Cool completely until firm!