Spicy Chicken Pesto and PastaFrom frankieanne 7 years ago
- 2 pkgs (3 oz each) chicken-flavor ramen noodles shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup basil pesto shopping list
- 2 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tsp chili puree with garlic shopping list
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1" pieces shopping list
- 1 cup of shredded carrot (I used two carrots) shopping list
- 2 green onions, cut diagonally into 1" pieces (I added more because I love onions!) shopping list
How to make it
- Reserve seasoning packets from noodles. Cook and drain noodles as directed on package.
- Mix water, pesto, cornstarch, chili puree and contents of seasoning packets; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until no longer pink in the center. Add carrot and onions; stir fry 1 minute.
- Stir in pesto mixture. Boil and stir 1 minute. Add noodles and toss to coat.