Honey Garlic Shrimp With Sesame SeedsFrom berry 8 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1pinch salt shopping list
- 1 pinch pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking owder shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 3/4 cup half and half shopping list
- 2lb shrimp, shelled and deveined shopping list
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- oil (for frying) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup garlic honey recipe shopping list
- 4 tablespoon sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder and pepper in a bowl. Make a well, add milk and cream and egg, and gradually mix in the flour. Beat to a smooth batter and set aside for ten minutes. ( I preffere to prepare this mix, the night before covered and chill.
- Meanwhile, coat shrimp in cornstarch and coat well. Shake off any excess. Add shrimp to batter and coat well. Heat oil in wok and add shrimp, a few at a time, until batter is golden. Remove shrimp, drain on paper towels and keep warm. Continue until all shrimp are fried. Carefully remove hot oil from wok. Gently heat sesame oil in pan.
- Add Garlic honey and stir until mixed well and heated through. Add shrimp to mixture and toss well. Sprinkle sesame seeds over and again toss well. Serve immediately.
- * while I fry the rest of shrimps I like to keep the rest warm and crispy in pre heated oven.
The Cookberry Winter Park, FL
The Rating4 people
I like the fact that it was not overly sweet.
Do you make your garlic honey?
trigger in loved it
The only problem with this dish it's only enough for me. lol
Makes dealing with shrimp really easy.craners in Coarsegold loved it
Damn...I forgot to mention this...
Are you two as happy as you look???
If so...you are blessed!
Have A Very Happy Christmas!craners in Coarsegold loved it