Almond Flour FlatbreadFrom wendio 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 320 (use lower cooking temperatures with almond flour/meal to prevent burning and an even bake throughout).
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor or blender.
- Mix until smooth. (If adding blueberries, fold them now.)
- Pour batter into a large greased Pyrex baking dish, or a cookie sheet (w/sides) lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 320 for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before removing and eat away with your favorite nut butter.