Cream Cheese Sugar CookiesFrom smurfetta 7 years ago
- 1 C sugar shopping list
- 1 C butter, softened shopping list
- 3 (3 oz pkg) cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp almond extract shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg, yolk only shopping list
- 2 C All pourpose flour shopping list
- colored sugar or decorating icing shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients, except flour & colored sugar in a large bowl
- Add flour a tablespoon at a time, mix well.
- Seperate dough into 3 batches.
- Wrap in plastic wrap & refrigerate 3 hours.
- Heat oven to 375F.
- On floured surface roll out 1 batch of dough to 1/8" thickness.
- Cut with cookie cutters.
- Place 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheet. (decorate with colored sugar if desired)
- Bake @ 375F 6 - 10 minutes until light golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet right away.
- Decorate with icings if desired.