Buffalo Chicken DipFrom salimoo 6 years ago
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing shopping list
- 1/2 cup Frank's® REDHOT® buffalo wing sauce or Frank's® REDHOT® cayenne pepper sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken shopping list
- celery sticks shopping list
- tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Place cream cheese into deep dish 9-inch pie plate. Microwave 1 min. to soften.
- Whisk in salad dressing, Buffalo Wing Sauce and cheese until smooth.
- Stir in chicken.
- Bake 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired.
- Serve with celery sticks and tortilla chips
- Microwave Directions: Prepare as above. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5 min. until hot, stirring halfway through cooking.
The Cooksalimoo Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
Wonderful post..... Will be making very soon!carmenbigred in Columbia loved it
We made this tonight and it was delicious! I used the redhot cayenne pepper sauce because my grocery doesn't carry the wing sauce variety. We don't like super hot food, so I reduced the sauce from 1/2 cup to 1/3 cup and that was just right for our ...morestrollernut in Dallas loved it