Buffalo Chicken DipFrom salimoo 9 years ago
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing shopping list
- 1/2 cup Frank's® REDHOT® buffalo wing sauce or Frank's® REDHOT® cayenne pepper sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken shopping list
- celery sticks shopping list
- tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Place cream cheese into deep dish 9-inch pie plate. Microwave 1 min. to soften.
- Whisk in salad dressing, Buffalo Wing Sauce and cheese until smooth.
- Stir in chicken.
- Bake 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired.
- Serve with celery sticks and tortilla chips
- Microwave Directions: Prepare as above. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5 min. until hot, stirring halfway through cooking.
The Cooksalimoo Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
We made this tonight and it was delicious! I used the redhot cayenne pepper sauce because my grocery doesn't carry the wing sauce variety. We don't like super hot food, so I reduced the sauce from 1/2 cup to 1/3 cup and that was just right for our ...morestrollernut in Dallas loved it
Wonderful post..... Will be making very soon!carmenbigred in Columbia loved it