Cranberry Orange Nut BreadFrom cerim 5 years ago
- 2 C Sifted flour shopping list
- 3/4 C sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 C cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 C walnuts shopping list
- 1 tsp Grated orange peel shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 3/4 C orange juice shopping list
- 2 tbs olive oil (or Safflower) shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F
- Sift all dry ingredients (except the sugar) and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the sugar to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in coarsely chopped cranberries, chopped walnuts, and orange peel.
- Separately combine the egg, orange juice, and olive oil.
- Add the liquid mix to the dry ingredients, stirring slowly until moistened.
- Place the mixed batter into a greased 9.5 x 5 x 3" loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes in the oven, or until done.
- Remove from the oven, let the bread cool before removing from the pan.
- When cool, it can be served immediately, refrigerated, or wrapped and frozen for future consumption.
The Cookcerim Mountain View, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!