Oreo And Baileys Irish Cream PieFrom berry 6 years ago
- 32 Oreo sandwich chocolate cookies shopping list
- 4 tablespoon butter, sostened shopping list
- 1/2 cup Baileys shopping list
- 1 package vanilla flavor pudding, for 4 servings shopping list
- 1 package chocolate flavor pudding, for 4 servings shopping list
- 1 ½ cups milk shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- Grated semisweet chocolate to decorate shopping list
How to make it
- Place cookies in food processor with knife blade attached orinblender at médium speed, blend in batches.
- In 9 – inch pie plate, with hand, mix Oreo chocolate crumbs, butter and 3 tablespoons Baileys; press onto bottom and up side of pie plate. Refrigerate the pie dish until recipe requires it.
- In large bowl prepare instant puddings as labels direct, but mix both package together and use only 1 ½ cups milk in total; stir in remaining Baileys.
- In a small bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat heavy or whipping cream until soft peaks form. With wire whisk or rubber spatula, gently Fol. Cream into pudding mixture. Spoon mixture into crust.
- Garnish pie with grated semisweet chocolate.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
The Cookberry CO
The Rating6 people
Perfect! :)noir in Boston loved it
Yes it is perfect!! Do you have any idea if I can substitute the Baileys with Irish cream syrup,or any other non-Alchoholic substitution??ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
this is heaven..!!!i'm drooling over here...;)loliffyo in loved it