Coconut Custard PieFrom mitchki 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and take the pie crust out of the freezer. Let stand fpr 10 minutes or so till thawed.
- Pierce the crust all over with a fork and put pie crust weights in the crust if you have them. Let bake for about 10 minutes to get the moisture out. Don't let it brown too much. Take it out of the oven if it looks like it's getting really brown.
- Mix the eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla till well blended. Mix in a cup of the coconut.
- Pour mixture carefully into the pie crust. Carefully crumble the rest of the coconut into the pie to float near the top.
- Bake the pie for 45 or 50 minutes. Make sure the center is no longer liquid before removing from the oven. The pie will be lightly browned on top.
- Let the pie cool before cutting and enjoy!
The Cookmitchki Woodbridge, NJ
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!