German Chocolate CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter melted shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 large egg lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together sugar, butter and 8 ounces of cream cheese then press into bottom of spring form pan.
- Bake at 325 for 10 minutes then cool.
- Beat reamining cream cheese, sugar, cocoa and vanilla until blended.
- Add eggs 1 at a time beating just until blended after each addition,
- Pour into prepared crust then bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Loosen cake from pan and cool then chill at least 8 hours.
- Stir together evaporated milk, sugar, butter, egg and vanilla extract in saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly for 7 minutes.
- Stir in pecans and coconut then spread over cheesecake.