Cream Cheese Dough for FillingsFrom shirleyoma 5 years ago
- cream cheese Dough for fillings shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 cup (250ml.) butter . shopping list
- 4 oz. (125g) cream cheese . shopping list
- 2 cups (500ml.) flour, sifted . shopping list
- 4 tbsp. (60ml.) sugar.(I use Splenda) shopping list
- Fillings of Choice (Apricot jam or poppy seed/Almond fillings or jam of choice) shopping list
How to make it
- Cream Butter well and then add cheese, flour & sugar and mix well. Cover with wax paper and refrigerate overnight.
- Roll out not very thin and cut into equal numbers of rounds and squares. Place a spoonful of apricot or other jam in the middle or use the traditional poppy seed filling.
- Pinch the rounds into triangles and fold the squares over the triangles.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 400ºF (200º C) for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned.
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating6 people
Love this, you can also make all rounds and just place another round ontop of the first one with the filling and then seal. Great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
Delectable!!and yeah i'm sure they "melt in the mouth"...i can already taste it..yummmmmmmm!lol;)thanks!iffyo in loved it
Great one..So close to regulach dough.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it