Taco Beef SoupFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 2&1/2 to 3 pounds beef stew meat (cut into 3/4" cubes) shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon garlic granules shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 2 cups chopped yellow onion shopping list
- 3 (14oz each) cans beef broth shopping list
- 1 (11.5oz) can V8 vegetable juice (Spicy Hot or Regular) shopping list
- 1 (1.25oz) package taco seasoning Mix shopping list
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules shopping list
- 1 (10oz) can Ro-Tel tomatoes shopping list
- 1 (16oz) can pinto beans shopping list
- 1 (11.oz) can Green Gieant Niblets corn shopping list
How to make it
- In a large Ziploc bag, combine four, chili powder and garlic granules;
- add stew meat and turn the bag over until all the meat is coated with the flour mixture.
- In a large skillet heat oil and then add meat and cook on medium high heat stirring often until brown on all sides.
- Remove meat from skillet and drain well and then place in a large soup pot.
- Add next seven ingredients and bring to a boil; lower heat to a simmer, place lid on and then cook one and one half hours. Add pinto beans and corn. Cook 30 more minutes.
- Allow to set about one hour before serving.
- Suggeseted condiments: Tortila Chips, Green onions, shredded cheese and sour cream.