Cherry DelightFrom abbysmom35 9 years ago
- 1 box graham crackers, finely crushed shopping list
- 3 cans cherry filling shopping list
- 1 stick butter (melted) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 boxes readi whip *see box for cooking ingrediants* shopping list
- 1 pkg philli cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup powerded sugar shopping list
How to make it
- For your crust, mix together crushed graham crackers, sugar & melted butter.
- When thoroughly mixed, put in bottom of metal cake pan (9 X 13).
- For your cream filling, mix together 3 boxes of dream whip, as directed on box, mix with blender til light & fluffy.
- Add the cream cheese & powered sugar.
- Spread cream filling over graham cracker crust evenly.
- Pour cherrys over the cream filling.
- Chill in freezer for at least 2-3 hours or overnight in the fridge.
The Cookabbysmom35 Albion, IL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!