Almond Joy CookiesFrom crs101271 6 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 4 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 5 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 cups flaked coconut shopping list
- 2 cups chopped almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until well blended.
- Finally, stir in the chocolate chips, coconut and almonds.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Makes 5 to 6 dozen cookies.
The Cookcrs101271 Norton, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!