Dream Cheese PieFrom zena824 7 years ago
- 9 inch unbakes pastry shell shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup cottage cheese, sieved shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- Raspberry or strawberry jam shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs and sugar until thick.
- Use a large wooden spoon to press cottage cheese through sieve, then measure.
- Add with rest of ingredients except jam; beat with mixer until well blended.
- Pour into unbaked pastry shell.
- Bake in oven 375 degrees below the center of the oven for 45 minutes or until filling is just firm in the center.
- Top each serving with a spoonful of jam, or sweetened fresh berries.