Classic peanut butter cookiesFrom ella_sarah 5 years ago
- * 1 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- * 1 cup crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- * 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- * 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- * 2 eggs shopping list
- * 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- * 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars. Beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir into batter. Put batter in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern. Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for about 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown. Do not over-bake.