Texas Millionaire PieFrom feathers_316 5 years ago
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 8 ounce can of crushed pineapple, undrained shopping list
- 1 cup grated coconut (optional) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional) shopping list
- 8 ounce carton of whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1 prepared 9 inch pie shell shopping list
How to make it
- In a 9 inch deep dish pie pan, place a thawed pre-made pie crust and bake as to the instructions.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer, letting the mixer run for 3 or 4 minutes on high speed.
- Stir into the cream cheese mixture, the crushed pineapple, coconut, and pecans and mix well.
- CAREFULLY fold in HALF of the whipped topping until filling is blended well. (Reserve remaining half for topping.)
- Pile filling into the preared pie shell and chill for several hours.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and serve!