Orange Walnut Cream Cheese FudgeFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter shopping list
- 2/3 cup of evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 2/3 cup of granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 2 cups of miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 1 12 ounce package of semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of Grand Marnier shopping list
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts shopping list
- 11 ounces of softened cream cheese shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of finest quality orange marmalade shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare a nine inch square baking pan by lining it with foil and grease it well. Set aside.
- In a medium heavy-duty sauce pan, combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar and salt.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil for five minutes, stirring all the while.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips, Grand Marnier and nuts.
- Stir in vigorously 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into foil-lined pan. Smooth top. Chill.
- In a small mixer bowl, combine cream cheese and marmalade.
- Beat on medium speed 1 minute until smooth. Spread over chilled fudge.
- Microwave the remaining 1/2 of chocolate chips in a heavy duty plastic food bag on medium to high power for 45 seconds; knead until smooth and completely melted.
- Cut a tiny corner from the bag; squeeze to drizzle chocolate over the fudge.
- Chill to set chocolate.
- Cut into squares.
- Should make about 6 dozen pieces. Figure two per person a serving.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating1 people
Oh thank you for the recipe! I haven't tried adding fruit spreads to a fudge before. This is a really unique recipe!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it