Easy Chocolate Cashew ClustersFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat,combine chocolate chips and shortening.
- Stir constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat immediately and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add cashews and stir until well coated.
- Drop in tablespoons onto wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Chill until set.
- If using microwave to melt chocolate,shortening may be omitted.
- Keep refridgerated.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating4 people
Great post I love chocolate covered cashews but they are so hard to find and expensive and you get just about a handful.
have a great night!!
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
great recipepeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Love Cashews, this sounds so good, wish I had some in the house right now to make this. Happy New Year Angelgirlhenrie in Savannah loved it