Double Chocolate Peppermint BarkFrom cadavis 8 years ago
How to make it
- Line a cookie sheet with foil
- Place a glass bowl into the top of a sauce pan with app. 2 cups of almost boiling water
- Mix in the semi- sweet chocolate (melt chocolate some first)
- Add 1 tsp. peppermint extract, 1/2 cup of whipping cream
- Stir well
- Pour out onto lined cookie sheet
- Sprinkle with crush peppermints
- Place into Refrigerator to cool.
- Repeat all steps using the white chocolate
- Remove first batch from frig. and pour white chocolate over top and sprinkle more crush peppermint on top.
- Allow to cool I refrigerate mine to cool quicker.