Slow Cooker ArtichokesFrom notyourmomma 9 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and trim the artichokes.
- Cut off about 1 inch off the top. Snip the ends of the leaves.
- Stand artichokes upright in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle each choke with 1/2 tsp of salt and 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Pour 2 cups of hot water around the bottom of the chokes.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
- Serve with melted butter and lemon juice for dipping.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating6 people
Another "Gotta Try!"rml in loved it
What a great idea...and now I can eat my Artichoke at when I get home from work and not have to wait until 8 for it to finish cooking.
(edit) I made this tonight and it turned out perfectly. I came home to perfectly cook...morehearinggirl in Bountiful loved it
My market had beautiful artichokes today so I will make this tomorrow...thanks!kathye in loved it