Baked Onion RingsFrom atokadawn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Though the recipe calls for a quarter cup of each, it may be easier to dunk the rings if you dole out a bit more egg and breadcrumbs while preparing. And quite frankly, I always end up needing more than what they call for anyway.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut edges off onion, and remove outer layer. Cut onion into 1/2 inch wide slices, and separate into rings.
- One by one coat rings with flour, then egg, then bread crumbs. Place on an oven-safe baking dish sprayed with nonstick spray, or use a silpat.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, flipping rings over about halfway through.
The Cookatokadawn Munford, TN
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!