Southern Peach Cobbler at its FinestFrom southernprincess 9 years ago
- 2 small cans of peaches in syrup shopping list
- 1 small pkg peach jello shopping list
- 1 yello cake mix shopping list
- 3/4 c. real butter shopping list
- water shopping list
- ** I love using fresh peaches in the summer...I cook them in some sugar & water & then use the juice & all for this recipe!! shopping list
- Also.......fresh blackberries in the summer are wonderful!! Just cook them 1st with a little sugar & water on top of the stove & use blackberry jello . shopping list
- fresh strawberris also wonderful....use strawberry jello shopping list
- ***you may use any fruit...just substitute the jello for the type of fruit you are using! shopping list
How to make it
- pour peaches in 9x13 pan
- sprinkly dry jello over peaches
- Next.......pour dry cake mix all over this mixture & spread out evenly.
- Dot butter over entire cobbler & then just sprinkle water on top to wet mixture...do not overwet....just try to hit the dry spaces.
- Bake 375 for 40-45 mins............I swear this is the best cobbler you will ever eat!! Your family & friends will be begging for more!! Always a hit at any function!!
People Who Like This Dish 30
The Cooksouthernprincess Kingsport, TN
The Rating5 people
Sounds good, like one of those dump cake recipes. Great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
I made this tonight. It took minutes to whip up, and it is fabulous! Thanks for the post! I cannot wait to try different fruits.clbacon in Birmingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!