Slow Cooked Chicken CacciatoreFrom pleclare 9 years ago
- 4 chicken thighs shopping list
- 4 chicken drumsticks shopping list
- 1 (15 oz. )can chunky Italian-style tomato sauce shopping list
- 1(4.5oz.)jar of whole mushrooms,drained shopping list
- 1tsp. oregano shopping list
- 1 small onion,sliced shopping list
- 1 small green bell pepper,cut into 1" pieces shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- 1/4c. water shopping list
- 2Tbs all purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- In 31/2 to4 qt. slow cooker,combine all ingredients except water and flour;mix gently. Cover;cook on low setting for 6 hours or until chicken is fi=ork tender and juices run clear.
- With slotted spoon,remove chicken and vegetables; place in serving bowl. cover to keep warm.
- In a small bowl,combine water and flour;blend well. Stir into liquid in slow cooker. Cover;cook on high setting for 5-10 mins or until thickened. Stir well;spoon mixture over chicken
- To reduce fat: Remove skin from chicken.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
This is a '5' for sure!! Yummy FFF group added!! :) 55555 my friend..
Love your M n M Thanksgiving so sweet!!lanacountry in Macon loved it
Good flavor but needs S&P.
See Slow Cooked Chicken Cacciatore for more.
9/8/15pointsevenout in Athens loved it