Easy Pork Chops And RiceFrom lynn210 8 years ago
- 4-6 pork chops shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 3/4 can (or more, to your taste) water shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Worchester sauce shopping list
- Shot of hot sauce shopping list
- 1 large onion, cut in rings shopping list
- 1 large bell pepper, cut in rings (optional) shopping list
- salt, pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Spray frying pan with nonstick spray. Add seasoned pork chops, cook for 10 minutes. Add onions and bell peppers. Mix together soup, water, ketchup, worchester sauce, and hot sauce. Add to pork chops and cook on low for 35-40 minutes (covered). Serve with hot rice.
The Cooklynn210 Baton Rouge, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!