Peanut Butter BlossomsFrom crossfire 5 years ago
- 48 chocolate kisses shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 3/4 cup peant butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tbsp milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 ups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unwrap chocolates
- beat shortening ad peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add 1/3 cup sugar and brown sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla. beat well.
- Stir together flour, soda; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a chocolate into center of each cookie; cookie will crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.