MEXICAN GRILLED CHEESEFrom linebb956 9 years ago
How to make it
- Divide cheese among tortillas
- A little of the peppers... it is hot!
- Add a spoonful of the sala
- Fold over and sucure with toothpicks
- Fry in a buttered skillet turning often until crisp and cheese is melted...
- Hand out napkins!
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating3 people
Ive got to where I roll up my sandwich meats in a tortilla and eat them..... this sounds like a great idea.... considering i love a good grilled cheese..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
now we're talking..peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Absolutely love these. The flour tortillas get so crispy on the outside when you fry them a bit.sunny in Portland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!